I had some summer goals. I had all the intention in the world of getting them done.
Then I started this. (Go huskies!)
And then I spent my life (or at least summer) in the library.
So this is a progress report on my summer goals, most of which haven't even been thought about it. If it is the thought that counts, then I fail there too.
Summer Goals (in no particular order)
1. Take nightly walks.
We did this once. I took pictures to post. Then I lost the pictures.
2. Take a road trip.
3. Perfect a summer salsa recipe.
not even attempted
4. Take a picture every hour for one full day
I don't remember making this goal.
5. Make a no-bake dessert
hmmm. not done.
6. No jeans week!!!
oops. i've worn jeans every day since school started.
7. Read 2 books (that aren't textbooks... since I'm in school for 6 weeks of the summer.)
i read an Anatomy and Physiology textbook. and that's what she wrote.
8. Finish learning Claire de Lune on the piano.
9. Frame some wedding pictures/pictures from SF that I have been wanting to hang (thanks to Clara for adding that to her list)
hmmm. i can't even find my wedding pictures right now.
10. Let Ryan take us out to Chinese.
OH! we went to Chinese when some friends came into town, but no pictures, so no proof.
So I guess my progress is sorta two of ten. At least I'm going far away in September to reflect on my poor performance on summer goals.