Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer Goals


If you ever follow (or have tried to follow) this blog, you probably know that I hardly ever post. Kathy, a super duper creative friend, challenged a few bloggers from my church to post summer goals on their blogs. I don't know how my name ended up on there, but here is my list. Hopefully I can post about these in some sort of logical manner and it won't be a huge long post at the end of summer about how I didn't get anything accomplished!

Summer Goals:

1. Take nightly walks... which may morph into weekly walks. (Ryan and I used to walk alot, but having knee surgery sure changes things.)
2. Take a road trip. (Do I get extra points for taking TWO road trips?)
3. Perfect a summer salsa recipe.
4. Take a picture every hour for one full day
5. Make a no-bake dessert
6. No jeans week!!!
7. Read 2 books (that aren't textbooks... since I'm in school for 6 weeks of the summer.)
8. Finish learning Claire de Lune on the piano (a process I've started and restarted for about 5 years... but never have finished)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2XzoA94Zws&feature=related
9. Frame some wedding pictures/pictures from SF that I have been wanting to hang (thanks to Clara for adding that to her list)
10. Let Ryan take us out to Chinese (his favorite... my least favorite.)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! love itt. i want to try your perfected salsa! bring it to the bbq!

Bethany Thompson said...

Woot! Go Leah!