Monday, May 5, 2008

The First Post...

It took a while, but I finally decided that it was, indeed, time to start blogging. After a certain haughtiness that I possessed about others who blog, I realized that it is actually okay for me to blog. I live far away now, in the forsaken land of Texas, and I wanted to keep people updated on things in my life, with the house, and with Ryan. It really isn't practical to think that I will update a billion photo albums to facebook, so I can just put them here. Plus, you will get commentary from me! What more do you need in life? :)

Oh and for an explanation about the title of our blog, click here:
http://www.yokesfoods.com/
Since we are the new Yoke's, we thought it was most appropriate.

3 comments:

Megan C said...

Leah! I read your blog, how exciting. At first I couldn't find it but then I found it on your facebook. Yay!

Amber Dawn said...

Your reasoning about blogging is funny because it's the same as mine. I started the ol' blog to get ready for a move to Colorado.

Rachel said...

Hey Leah!! Welcome to the blog world :) I am excited to keep up with you and Ryan... and by the way CONGRATS!!! :)