Friday, April 17, 2009

Coming back to life...

Okay...

I know very few people actually read my blog, but I have given careful consideration to blogging, and decided to give it another go. We'll see how diligent I am to it, but at least trying is better than ignoring.

A quick synopsis of life at the Yoke's from the last post (6 months ago... oops.)

- We took a wonderful trip home for Christmas to Washington. Food, fun, and skiing were enjoyed by all.



- Just a few short days from the bliss of Washington, Ryan left for Iraq. It was quite a hard few weeks, but God is good, and adventures were continued, both in Texas and in Iraq.



- While Ryan trekked from Kuwait to his current duty station in Mosul, Iraq, Leah travelled from Boston to Arizona, to Colorado, and of course, all about the state of Texas.



- 4 months into the deployment! God is good. That's all I can say.

More to come! (For reals, this time...)

1 comment:

Piper said...

yay yay yay! I thought you had given up. I know comments encourage blogging, so here's to a faithful reader looking forward to reading about your adventures.